Financial Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tiger Valuation Services, LLC is one of the nation’s leading inventory appraisal firms, with experience spanning virtually all products and industries. Tiger’s talented professionals develop valuations for financial institutions, helping the country’s major lenders issue asset-based loans for retailers, distributors, and manufacturers.
The Financial Assoicate leads a project team consisting of two financial analysts and a writer. The Associate is responsible for managing all aspects of each valuation project, including:
· Performing the field diligence for each project; including inspecting the company’s inventory management process
· Handling communications with the appraised company and the client
· Thoroughly reviewing the appraised company’s financial reporting and researching relevant industries to determine the current valuation and future viability of subject company
· Evaluating both the internal and external transaction risk and mitigating the existing risk factors for both the client and other stakeholders
· Performing market analyses of at-risk and troubled industries to develop the liquidation strategy for appraised companies
· Coordinating with members of internal team to construct the financial exhibits and written narrative that support the liquidation strategy
· Participating in follow-up meetings with company and client contacts
· Bachelor’s degree required; professional certificates or MBA a plus
· 8+ years of experience in asset-based lending, trading, distressed debt, equity research, finance, business valuation, or other related fields
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills
· Ability to think independently
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Team leadership experience
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
Tiger GroupWhy Work Here?
Tiger Valuation Services, LLC is one of the nation’s leading machinery and equipment appraisal firms.
Tiger Valuation Services, LLC is one of the nation’s leading inventory appraisal and valuation firms. Tiger’s talented professionals develop valuations for financial institutions, helping the country’s major banks and lenders issue asset-based loans for retailers, distributors, and manufacturers. Tiger’s valuation experience spans virtually all products and industries, from baseball bats to designer apparel to seafood.
11766 Wilshire BlvdLos Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Tiger Group