Manager/Sr. Manager - Analytics Consulting (IL)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are looking for someone with a good blend of business consulting skills and data analytics background. If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you.
- Work on the latest applications of data science to solve business problems
- Participate in discussions with team members to select and apply relevant analytic techniques and create actionable business insights
- Ability to understand the business context by discussing existing data models with senior client leaders and deriving useful business insights
- Ability to break down a project into specific tasks involving business analysis, data science and engineering
- Direct teams of business analysts to create data driven solutions
- Architect data analytics frameworks and solutions to solve data driven business problems
- Use Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Operational Research technique to develop data models
- Extract, transform and organize the data into datasets using tools like SQL
- Validate the results of the model solutions by developing testing frameworks using Hadoop, Python, etc.
- Report the results and insights using business intelligent tools
- Responsible for making presentations to senior management, communicating results to business teams, and develop plans to help operationalize analytic solutions
- Being able to effectively communicate with and manage expectations across stakeholders
- 6-10 years of professional work experience with at least 5 years in business data analytics
- Experience working with large data sets is preferable (with an emphasis on business analysis problems)
- Experience of working with offshore teams
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a closely related field. MBA preferred
- Ability to engage with executive/VP level stakeholders from clients team to translate business problems to high level analytics solution approach
- Strong project management and team management skills and ability to work with global teams
- Strong SQL skills and excellent knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau
- Knowledge of statistical and machine learning algorithms
- Exposure to cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS, Hive is a plus
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
BusinessView all jobs at Tiger Analytics