Product Designer - UI/UX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A leader in software solutions for client relationship management, compliance and fraud prevention, Tier1 Financial Solutions’ is passionate about helping accelerate our clients’ digital transformation initiatives with our CRM, AML, and compliance solutions. Founded in 2007 and located in Toronto, Ottawa, and New York, Tier1 today has over 175 employees and services over 300 clients globally, including the world’s largest financial institutions.
We’re looking for a Product Designer – UI/UX to join the compliance and fraud prevention division of Tier1. Operating under the Alessa brand, the compliance division is focused on creating comprehensive solutions to help financial institutions and many other organizations to comply with regulations and combat theft, fraud, money laundering and many other forms of financial crime. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion, and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. Fighting financial crime using advanced data analytics is a cutting-edge space with Anti-Money Laundering software and advanced analytics being driven by some of the brightest minds in the industry.
As a Product Designer – UI/UX you will apply design thinking practices to drive innovation, identify unmet user needs and deliver valuable experiences. As the sole and lead UI/UX Product Designer you will work closely with Alessa Product Managers and 3-5 Agile Teams. You will play an important role in defining, building, and delivering new products and features that solve real problems for our clients and users. You will also define and manage product UI standards, ensuring consistency across the product.
- Create Figma screen wireframes for all proposed Alessa UI screens (legacy and cloud).
- Create and maintain Alessa standards doc that explains and guides developers, product managers, quality assurance and other interested parties the what and why of Alessa UI standards.
- Work with other product managers to design new UI screens based on functional requirements.
- Review developed screens to ensure consistency with standards.
- Maintain a familiarity with Alessa functionality and business processes to aid development of screen design and flow.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in UI/UX product design.
- Experience with B2B fintech applications and SaaS is a must.
- UX experience with B2B fintech applications, in particular workflow associated with large data and small data sets.
- Proven ability to understand business processes and translate into user friendly screens to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience and proficiency with Figma.
- Demonstrable experience in visual and interaction design; A portfolio illustrating the ability to design delightful, useful, and usable experiences.
- Inquisitive nature - comfortable asking questions, researching, analyzing problems and resolving the unknown.
- Understanding of broader processes and practice, as well as the ability to confidently articulate your own process.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Strong collaboration skills, and ability to work with others to deliver impactful results.
- Ability to frame, structure, and present work clearly and confidently.
- Knowledge of W3C WCAG accessibility requirements is an asset
- Industry experience with and understanding of relevant AML/ Risk/ Compliance Operations within financial institutions is highly desirable.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Career development & growth at Tier1
- Health and dental benefits
- Dynamic, close-knit team
- Exciting social & fundraising events (departmental & company wide)
We also encourage can-do, collaboration, and possibility thinking that will enable you to take your career to the next level.
Tier1 Financial Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Tier1 Financial Solutions
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Tier1 Financial Solutions