Sales and Marketing Account Representative - Entry level
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING AT TIER ONE CONSULTING?
We have a couple of core beliefs here in our company that drives our culture and team environment. First, Tier One Consulting believes that with hard work, effort and time, success is inevitable. We emphasize how crucial it is to surround yourself with like-minded and ambitious people, as they say, you are most like the 5 people you spend the greatest amount of time with. Lastly, we believe in promoting team members internally based on work ethic and performance; it’s the Tier One way.
WHO WE ARE
Welcome to Tier One Consulting, a dominating force in the marketing and sales industry! We represent multi-billion dollar clients in the telecommunications, fiber optics, and satellite broadcasting industries. Tier One Consulting was built on strong core values such as integrity, leadership, and excellence!
Our biggest investment lies in the future leaders of our industry. Leadership development allows for qualified team members to move into management positions and offers our clients continued expansion.
Responsibilities for an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Account Representative:
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Create accounts for new customers
- Keep all accounts up to date
- Acquire knowledge of all products and services our clients offer and then pass that knowledge along to customers
- Answer customer questions with detail and accuracy
Benefits for our Sales and Marketing Team:
- Awesome work hours, no micromanaging, and no glass ceiling
- Mentors and leaders to help guide you in your sales and marketing career
- Sales and marketing training that will further your knowledge and potentially your career if you work hard enough - advance into bigger roles like management and leadership