Full Time Brand Promoter And Sales Representative - Weekly Pay!
Explore a new career at our office.
We offer so much more than just an entry-level position. The transferable skills we teach are assets to our team not only in the present but in the future as well.
Get ready to work hard and become our next leader!
We take an extreme interest in our company, therefore, every applicant's resume will be looked over and if you possess the skills and traits we are looking for we will be in contact with you.
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING AT TIER ONE CONSULTING?
We have a couple of core beliefs here in our company that drives our culture and team environment. First, Tier One Consulting believes that with hard work, effort and time, success is inevitable. We emphasize how crucial it is to surround yourself with like-minded and ambitious people, as they say, you are most like the 5 people you spend the greatest amount of time with. Lastly, we believe in promoting team members internally based on work ethic and performance; it’s the Tier One way.
Responsibilities of a Sales Representative:
- Listen to customer objections and find solutions to their problems
- Develop strategies to increase sales
- Develop and enhance public speaking and leadership skills
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with customers
Perks and benefits of joining our sales team:
- Successful candidates will receive hands-on individualized training in sales and marketing
- Learn how to be a successful leader
- Learn how to develop a successful sales and marketing team
- Learn the many facets of how to run a successful business
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and development
- Your work ethic determines your success
We are looking for entry level sales professionals who:
- Have a 2 or 4-year college or university degree
- Experience in sales, communications, public speaking, marketing, customer service, and business is a plus
- Have an interest in sales
- Have a “never give up” mentality
- Embrace hardships and obstacles and come out on top
- Thrive under pressure
- “Glass half full” mentality