Incredible 50 year old Nonprofit with an extraordinary mission is looking for a dynamic CFO to help them through an enormous growth spurt and tremendous forward looking trajectory. The CFO will help lead the team as a major leader and partner to the Executive Director as well as put their stamp on the company. This organization has a multi-state presence and is all about helping families and children in crisis in need such as homelessness, domestic violence, mental health and more). The organization offers over 30 programs, shelters, residential housing programs, education programs in schools, clinics and even offer a 24 hour crisis hotline. The employees are very mission driven and the organization has an amazing culture. Their programs have over a 95% success rate in helping individuals in need. The CFO opportunity has excellent comp, great culture, benefits and perks. Even better you will know you are making a tremendous positive difference in people’s lives.
The Must Haves for the Position are as follows:
- Extensive Nonprofit experience with a minimum of 5+ years at the CFO level.
- Bachelors in either Accounting, Business Administration or Finance.
- CPA or Masters required, amazing candidates would possess both.
- Very strong experience working hands on with Federal, State, City and Local(County) Government Contracts and Grants. Well over 40 different Government Contracts & Grants. 65% of their Funding.
- Strong Compliance Experience with the Government Contract & Grant Funding Agencies.
- Very Strong Reporting, Budgeting, Planning, Diagnostics and Analysis experience.
- CFO needs to be very hands on and a very strategic partner to the Executive Director.
- BOD reporting experience strongly preferred.
- Strong Supervision Experience. (Hire, Supervise, Evaluate and Train)
- Experience with multiple facilities and expansion a huge plus.
For a Confidential and Detailed Conversation about this Amazing Opportunity, please submit your Resume and all Qualified Candidates will be called. Serious and Qualified Candidates Only!
Joseph K. Critelli
CEO / Founder Tier 1 Executive Recruiting
D - (516) 342-1466