Mobile Developer - REMOTE (Contract)
Tier 1 Consulting, Inc. Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leader in cybersecurity analytics, has an immediate need for a Mobile App Developer (Remote) for a 6-month contract (C2C) who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- Identify and plan for new features
- Build native mobile apps in Swift and Kotlin
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Kotlin
- Knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Familiarity with Git and Jira
Preferred but not Required
- Experience with Node.js, Express, and external API connectivity
- Familiarity with Push Notifications
Tier 1 Consulting, Inc.Why Work Here?
Immediate interviews for qualified candidates!
Immediate telephone interviews for qualified candidates within the next 24-48 hours.
TechnologyView all jobs at Tier 1 Consulting, Inc.