ERP Implementation Director (Atlanta, GA/Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Client, a leading global packaging solutions company, has an immediate need for an ERP Implementation Director. This is a hybrid role in Atlanta, GA.
The ERP Implementation Director will provide the leadership and oversight for business transformation initiatives for ERP and MES. This role will collaborate closely with Program sponsors, leaders as well as consulting partners to oversee the execution of the transformation roadmap & timeline directing process and supporting work streams as well as consulting partners. The Director will ensure the successful completion of key milestones, identify, and resolve project impediments, and address project risk. This role will ensure effective communication with all key stakeholders on the status of execution to plan, issues/risks, and mitigation plans. The Director will develop and maintain strong working relationships with leadership and key stakeholders across the IT, Business, and consulting partner organization.
- Collaborate with Program leaders, Program directors, and System integrators to ensure successful implementation of ERP (SAP, Oracle) and MES standardization transformation across the network of mills and plants, globally (100+ sites) on time and on budget.
- Integral part of the Program Management Office to plan, execute and oversee various phases of implementation - planning, design, testing & deployment. Maintain clear perspective of all key project milestones and dates
- Communicate and present to large teams, as well as senior leaders and executive audiences.
- Exercise a high level of judgment to determine appropriate actions to resolve problems, escalating to management when necessary, risks & issues emerge; is accountable to management based on how well project objectives are met.
- Create presentations and reports to be consumed by executives at the highest levels in the organization.
- Lead a team of program analysts to make sure detailed work plans for all streams are planned and executed based on the overall program timeline.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to refine project plans and drive successful execution while capturing lessons learned to improve processes.
- Assist in developing project-related tools, templates, and standards, serving as ‘knowledge owner’ of key program management tools
- Monitor past implementations to identify insights and potential improvements.
- Provide leadership and coaching to the extended PMO team in support of the implementation plan and their professional goals and ambitions.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline/equivalent). MBA or advanced degree, as well as PMP certification, preferred
- 12+ relevant years of project/program management office experience with progressive growth in delivery scope, leadership and business impact; consulting experience preferred
- Recent relevant experience with large-scale ERP (SAP S/4HANA, Oracle EBS) and MES system implementations; preferably in Agile methodologies.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and business processes as well as an understanding of integrations between systems and external partners
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suites of products, (Teams, OneNote, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of project planning and Agile delivery tools and methods (MS Project, ServiceNow, Jira, etc.).
- Effective communication skills, strong prioritization with execution focus, ability to direct multiple teams to align and support parallel project deliverables
- Passionate and demonstrates the ability to drive continuous improvement, innovation, and develop talent
- Enables and empowers, the follow-up to ensure high-quality execution
- Demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- Have sound analytical skills and the ability/willingness to make critical decisions in a timely manner
- Driven with a sense of urgency to achieve results
Our Client offers:
- Corporate culture is based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflects skills, competencies, and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety, and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of daily work.
Tier 1 Consulting, Inc.Why Work Here?
Immediate interviews for qualified candidates!
Immediate telephone interviews for qualified candidates within the next 24-48 hours.
TechnologyView all jobs at Tier 1 Consulting, Inc.