Tidwell Group Birmingham, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Office Manager
Reports To: Office Managing Partner
The Office Manager manages and multi-tasks effectively in a fast paced environment, must maintain a team player attitude with a dependable and reliable mindset, in addition to being highly detail oriented and organized. Office Manager duties are interchangeable from day to day and include, but are not limited to, managing office contracts, events, functions, training programs, summer leadership programs and facilities, recruiting college interns and lateral hires, participating in college recruiting events, leading community service efforts for the office, and assisting in selecting, orienting and training new recruits.
- Manages recruiting information, creates work sheets, sets up calendar appointments, creates communications, and establishes processes.
- Understands the firm’s business, systems and needs, and looks for opportunities for improvement.
- Proactively utilizes new technology that expands the office support services provided;
- Manages the seating chart for new recruits and promotions.
- Manages facilities and coordinates any necessary repairs.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Manages contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Is firm Liaison with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Designs and implements standards and procedures for improved office efficiency.
- Is proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office Products;
- Provides assistance with follow-up and follow-through with clients;
- Would work in conjunction with department leaders in their respective office.
- Creates events/socials and plan things to help build a better unified workforce.
- Creates and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Ensures the smooth running of the office and help to improve procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Acts with integrity and a high regard for professionalism and character;
- Is a team player and has the ability to work independently within the team environment;
- Is flexible when presented with challenging situations;
- Represents the firm in hosting employee events, encouraging employee interaction and participation;
- Communicates with internal and external employees, interns and candidates coordinating events and training programs;
- Works well with others across the firm.
Effective Communication Skills
- Is responsive and interacts positively with all staff, clients and third parties;
- Is detailed and effective in interpersonal written and oral communications;
- Utilizes proper grammatical and spelling skills.
- Manages college recruiting events and coordinates attendance, attending events as needed.
- Schedules and assists with in-office interviews.
- Organizes and develops employee events tracking spending, budget and results/recommendations for future events;
- Organizes recruiting events and manages marketing supplies as needed and tracking spending, budget and applicant information.
- Assists HR with onboarding and orientation
- Is an active member of the Impact Task Force.
- Runs firm errands and provides delivery services for Clients and Partners.
- Coordinates with IT department on all office equipment.
- Adheres to the highest degree of professional standards and strict firm and client confidentiality.
Tidwell Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at Tidwell Group