Material Buyers/Planners NEEDED /Direct Hire/Dayton
- Posted: 4 days ago
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Materials Buyer/Planner plans and procures goods to support the continuous flow and delivery of products to the customer at the highest quality and lowest total cost.
· For the assigned portfolio of items, optimize inventory level across multiple distribution centers and achieve customer on-time delivery goals.
· Issue purchase orders and work orders in support of distribution plans and customer requirements. Work directly with assigned suppliers to obtain delivery and availability information.
· Maintain accurate system data, such as bills of material, purchase costs, lead times, etc.
· Resolve supplier invoice discrepancies and coordinate disposition of non-conforming material.
· Associate degree in Business or Supply Chain, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
· Three years’ professional experience in materials planning, procurement, or demand planning.
· Experience with computerized ERP systems and proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
· Have a thorough knowledge of material planning and inventory management.
Tidewater Staffing Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?