- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 2 years of experience with an accounting background is preferable, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team while also being a self-starter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Positive attitude
- Customer service-oriented
- Resolution skills
- Manages tax return and audit process
- Maintains and performs standard processes required for accounting department spreadsheets
- Manages postage and copies process
- Updates fees and assessments
- Assists with settlement process
- Organizes association paper files
- Large volume of phone calls assisting clients with account info. & payment research
- Administrative tasks as assigned
Tidewater Property Management, Inc.
AddressOwings Mills, MD
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Tidewater Property Management, Inc.