Mortgage Loan Processor
Tidewater Home Funding LLC Norfolk, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Tidewater Home Funding is looking to add a Loan Processor to our team. Excellent company culture and opportunities for growth along with competitive salary and benefits offered.
As part of the Processing Team, you will be a liaison between processing, operations, and our sales team. You must have current mortgage processing experience with FHA, VA, and Conventional loans to qualify for the role. This position is classified as full time/non-exempt. Remote work arrangements will be considered once training period is satisfied.
Candidates must be self-motivated with strong attention to detail and be results driven. Customer service, organization and effective problem-solving skills in a team environment are fundamental for the position. Ability to work in a fast pace environment balancing loan files, responding to emails and meeting deadlines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited and may vary depending on the needs of the department:
- Gather information and take each file from application to closing
- Input proper loan information into the company operating system
- Responsible for ensuring all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with company policy and investor guidelines
- Review and verify loan documents including income, credit, appraisal, and title insurance
- Prepare loan file for submittal to underwriting
- Review file documentation to make sure all items needed are requested
- Order and coordinate loan services
- Meet crucial deadlines requested
- Perform any additional duties assigned by management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of three (3) years of residential mortgage processing experience
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary for maintaining effective relationships with other department employees and management
- Maintaining confidentiality and good business judgment in performing daily duties is required
- Effective and polite communication (written and verbal) skills
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Problem Solving/ Decision Making
- Customer Service
- Planning, Organization & Time Management
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Computer Skills
Our benefits package includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life and short-term disability, 401(k) match, paid holidays, paid sick and vacation leave, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
Tidewater Home Funding and its affiliates is an equal opportunity employer hiring applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, gender, pregnancy status, genetic information, military or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class or status under federal, state, or local law. Tidewater Home Funding is licensed in VA, NC & FL. NMLS ID #41552 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). Equal Housing Lender.
Tidewater Home Funding LLC
If you are looking for a career in a company that’s evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the mortgage industry, Tidewater Home Funding is a clear choice. As part of the THF family you will work with motivated team members who have pride in – and passion for- what they do. We remain steadfast to our commitment for career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow within the company. Tidewater Home Funding will help you reach your professional and personal goals every day while making a meaningful contribution.
1108 Eden Way NNorfolk, VA
Finance and Insurance