- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tidewater Finance Company, located in Virginia Beach, VA has a Facilities Support position available. We provide diverse lending solutions for our dealer network while promoting employee integrity, teamwork and an uncompromised level of customer service.
The position requires the following qualifications:
- 1+ years’ experience in building maintenance and custodial experience
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Must take the initiative in maintaining assigned area in a clean and orderly condition
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Access to sensitive and confidential consumer personal identifiable information (PII) and business confidential information
- Assist in maintaining sanitation control including trash pickup, cleaning restrooms, mopping, waxing and buffing floors
- Assist in keeping all hallways, public areas, carpet and floors clean, neat, swept and vacuumed
- Perform routine building maintenance and a variety of manual labor tasks including painting, setting up chairs for meetings, fixing doors and sills, clearing snow from entrances and walkways
- Perform minor plumbing repairs including clearing plugged drains and replacing plumbing appliance parts
- Repair a variety of furniture and building system components for the purpose of ensuring they remain in a safe operating condition
- Report needed repairs, safety hazards or conditions requiring outside vendor services
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to reach and handle or operate objects, tools or controls; must be able to remain in a stationary position at times, ascend/descend ladders, ability to position self in order to work on certain duties
- Assist in keeping inventory of equipment and supplies
- Distribute mail to appropriate recipients or departments as needed
- Ensure delivery of outgoing mail to courier or post office and maintain record of incoming mail as needed
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or required
We have the following shift available:
- 5:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday through Friday
Tidewater Finance Company offers a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time employees including:
- 40 vacation hours after 6 months of employment, 80 vacation hours after 1 year of employment
- 6 paid holidays as well as an anniversary and birthday holiday benefit
- Paid personal and sick leave after 90 days of employment
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance as well as AFLAC supplemental insurance
- A 401k plan with a company match after 6 months of employment, however, we have quarterly enrollment periods
To apply please visit our website at www.TidewaterFinance.com and click on our Careers page.
Tidewater Finance Company is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, religion, disability, genetic information, military status or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
Tidewater Finance Company
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
Get fresh Senior Facilities Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.