Entry level Management | Retail
- $48,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Tidewater’s business development team is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Entry level Retail Manager to join our team. As an Entry level Retail Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive revenue within the retail sector. Our retail managers need to be able to inspire and motivate their team to work towards specific goals, be able to train and mentor their team members to help them grow and achieve their full potential, and have excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport, establish trust, and manage conflict.
Retail Managers should have a deep understanding of what it takes to lead a successful team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing and maintaining strong relationships with retail customers, while also driving sales growth.
What we have to offer:
- Onsite fitness center and cafe
- Weekly salary & generous bonuses
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Company funded travel
As a manager, your responsibilities are diverse and essential to the success of your team and the organization as a whole. You are expected to:
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to your team members, and ensure that they are motivated, productive, and aligned with the goals and objectives expected.
- Provide regular feedback to your team members, to ensure that they are performing at their best. You are also required to make critical decisions, solve problems, and oversee projects.
- Achieve all sales targets and deliver results by building relationships with customers.
- Communicate effectively with clients, providing them with information on products and services and answering any queries they may have.
To be an effective manager, the ideal candidate must possess:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Be able to inspire and influence your team members, while setting high standards and expectations for performance and behavior.
- Be adaptable, innovative, and able to handle challenging situations with grace and composure.
- Comfortability dealing with direct customer interaction and sales
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of related experience
- Proven ability to lead, train, and develop others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Ability to travel to retail sites as needed
Those with experience in the following categories tend to do well in this role: Management, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Athletics, Restaurant, Teamwork, Training, Campaigns, Leadership, Communication, Outreach, Advertising.
Powered by JazzHR
Tidewater ConsultingAtlanta, GA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.