Market Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the leadership of the Strategic Analytics Manager, the Market Data Analyst will conduct market research and execute business analytics that support the development of new and existing market opportunities. The Market Data Analyst will build quantitative and qualitative market analysis through identifying key market statistics, interpreting findings, and helping marketing and sales managers understand the numbers behind their marketing strategies and product inventory needs. The position requires intellectual curiosity, the ability to think critically and strategically about a range of topics and issues, and exceptional attention to detail.
Essential Functions of the Areas of Responsibility
Perform the following in accordance with AATB, FDA, and Tides Medical stated policies and procedures while upholding Tides Medical’s mission and corporate values.
- Under the leadership of the Strategic Analytics Manager, conduct research and execute analytics that support the market development strategy and sales plan.
- Manage adhoc reporting needs from cross-functional and corporate teams.
- Analyze trends in the marketplace and implement modeling statistics that frame up new and existing market development opportunities for growth.
- Manage the market database in partnership with data analyst team and reporting execution for territory expansion and field development opportunities.
- Develop, build, and execute reports and mechanisms for CRM (Salesforce) requirements as it relates to driving customer retention and revenue growth.
- Support the customer segmentation strategy and provide data support in order to define external and future market expansion opportunities.
- Provide insights and metrics that support the Customer Experience Journey; translating trends and finding gaps that improve customer purchasing behavior and loyalty.
- Use predictive modeling, implement research-backed decisions in the marketing process and utilize modeling and graphing to convey results.
- Support and execute all business development reports and market territory tracking mechanisms.
- Drive cross-functional team projects that include performing market research, identifying market opportunities, validate market sizing, assess technology and competition, analyze and prioritize the highest impactful use cases based on the criteria of value to customers, scalability, and repeatability as directed by the Strategic Analytics Manager.
- Establish strong, collaborative working relationships with partners, functional teams and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our internal teams to gather their insights on the market, pricing, advertising, etc. to incorporate into recommendations.
- Partner with business owners (Product/Marketing/Sales/Reimbursement) to diagnose business problems.
- Partner with product managers to evaluate historical product performance and forecast future trends.
- Analyze data to provide information to the product organization and executive management, in order to drive the product line and services forward.
- Follow and enforce all company policies and procedures.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration or Marketing Research preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Expert in Excel and formula creation.
- 3-5 years in retable field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on multiple responsibilities.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with exposure to enterprise analytics, data platforms and data warehousing.
- Prior experience in a product management, marketing, product analytics or in business performance reporting role.
- Experience with vertical and industry analysis is a plus.
- Exposure to process industries markets via prior roles (pricing, supply chain, etc.).
- Experience with project management and project-based tasks.
- Availability to work 5 days/ 40 hours.
- Expert in using MS Excel to build reports and produce financial/data modeling.
- Experience with business analysis tools such as SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, or other comparable tools is a plus.
- Experience building complex presentations in MS PowerPoint.
- Data visualization, trend and demand forecasting, statistical modeling/coding experience a plus, but not required.
- Project management capabilities; attention to detail.
- Analytical; creative, effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent research skills and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities to meet time-sensitive deadlines, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships.
Covid-19 vaccination required, reasonable accommodations as per the ADA are considered.
Our focus is on our customers by providing patients with safe, effective therapies, physicians with reliable surgical products, and distributors and hospitals with reliable inventory and personalized service.
Tides Medical products have proven clinical track records of safety and efficacy. We also offer assistance with health outcomes research to help clinicians contribute to surgical outcome studies of our products.
Tides MedicalWhy Work Here?
Being part of a health care team who is passionate about serving others, values integrity, quality, and excellent customer relationships.
Tides Medical is committed to bringing the latest products in regenerative medicine to market. Our biologic products are at the forefront of tissue-based innovation to speed musculoskeletal healing. Our focus is on our customers by providing patients with safe, effective therapies, physicians with reliable surgical products, and distributors and hospitals with reliable inventory and personalized service. Tides Medical products have proven clinical track records of safety and efficacy. We also offer assistance with health outcomes research to help clinicians contribute to surgical outcome studies of our products.