Tides Medical is looking for a detail-oriented, responsible, Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in a unique office environment. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers, employees, and customers, as well as assisting with daily office needs that are pertinent to an efficiently run office.
- Perform clerical duties
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc.
- Data Entry (Excel)
- Receive, sign, and distribute incoming mail and packages
- Maintain and order shipping supplies
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain appearance of office common areas
- Schedule, organize and prepare for team events
- Restock groceries and refrigerator
- Assist team members of other departments as requested
Qualifications and Requirements
- Office experience with administrative duties
- Strong multi-tasking ability in fast paced environment
- Associate degree or higher (or 3 years of college)
- Experience working with a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Computer and Internet Proficiency
- Strong Communication and Phone Etiquette
- Multi-tasking, Time Management and Prioritization
Our focus is on our customers by proving patients with safe, effective therapies, physicians with reliable surgical products, and distributors and hospitals with reliable inventory and personalized service.
Tides Medical products have proven clinical track records of safety and efficacy. We also offer assistance with health outcomes research to help clinicians contribute to surgical outcome studies of our products.