Telecommunications Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you someone who is looking for a fresh start? A new challenge? An opportunity to learn something completely new? We want to talk to YOU !
We work with nationally recognized telecommunications companies in the local LA area. Through our partnerships, we have been able to help grow the business of our clients while growing our own as well.
We offer the unique opportunity to every one of our employees to receive in-house training starting at ground level and extending through leadership and management training. As our Telecommunications Customer Service Representative, you will learn:
- All telecommunications client product knowledge
- How to answer customer questions
- The sales cycle and how to complete customer sales
- Personal development habits
- How to take your communication skills to the next level
- How to coach and train others
- Human resources elements
- Other managerial responsibilities may be assigned
Requirements of the Telecommunications Customer Service Representative:
- No prior knowledge of telecommunications is required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is not a requirement but is a plus
- 0-1 years of experience working in customer service, retail, or hospitality
- A student mentality and willingness to learn
- Must be passionate about working with others
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- A drive for professional growth
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Tidal Management