PA Program Specialist
Tidal Basin Albany, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PA Program Specialist - IEMA
Tidal Basin is actively seeking innovative, motivated, and talented PA Program Specialists to join our team of experts. The ideal candidates will be able to showcase their technical expertise and project delivery skills in the Public Assistance arena and work closely with the Public Assistance staff to ensure quality product delivery to our client.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Support reconciliation of client response and recovery costs submitted for reimbursement through FEMA Public Assistance Program and funded by CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund payment, including performing required quarterly reporting to US Treasury OIG for CRF, liaison with Illinois state agencies to ensure that information is submitted timely and in correct format for report development, support the development of audit-ready project files for retention in compliance with CARES Act requirements and US Treasury guidance, and develop closeout ready project files for obligated Public Assistance COVID-19 projects as requested, data and information management in Microsoft Excel including the use of Pivot tables and other advanced data management functions, provide written and oral updates and information requests to DPMs and PM as necessary to progress work on time and within specifications, provide additional support to project team as needed to ensure that client expectations for deliverables and deadlines for completion are met.
- 5 or more years of professional experience
- Prior experience working within aspects of FEMA’s Public Assistance Program with a specific background writing Category B Project Worksheets (Emergency Protective Measures)
- An understanding of recent FEMA PA Policy and Fact Sheets address COVID 19 related eligibility within the FEMA PA Program
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications including Excel, SharePoint and One Drive
- This position requires strong verbal / written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, and confident with a commitment to integrity.
- Must possess high attention to detail, be very organized and able to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Project management or personnel/team management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Auditing or accounting background preferred
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Tidal Basin