Medical Assistant (Full-Time)
Role Title: Medical Assistant
Reporting To: Clinic Manager
Location: Scottsdale Location: 15051 N. Kierland Blvd Suite #200 FB1 Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Shift/Hours: (4 x 10's) Monday - Thursday; 8:00am - 6:00pm (No weekends)
Role Summary: As one of Tia's Medical Assistants you perform routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the clinic running smoothly. Core functions of your role will include rooming patients, collecting patient health information, messaging with patients, ensuring all rooms are properly prepared throughout the day, managing supply inventory, collecting & preparing blood and other samples, administering vaccines and injections, running front office operations, such as scheduling and billing, from time-to-time.
- Probing deeply to understand
- Asking why then why again
- Act as a pack not as a lone wolf
- Finds joy and gratitude every day
- Practice Personalized Care
- Highly organized
- Ability to multitask
- Strong process orientation
- Excellent patient service orientation
- Keep a vibe of calm, steadfastness and composure under pressure
- Vitals documentation
- Autoclaving + disinfecting
- Supply expiry review
- Supply management & ordering, if needed
- Ask why and probe deeply to understand the reason for the patient's visit.
- Review health summary with patient, ensure all the info is accurate
- Take the patient's vitals and record
- Close the loop and ensure that all follow ups are handled per clinical process and in a timely manner.
- Confirm patients current pharmacy preference and update in TiaMD and DrChrono
- Order Labs and imaging
- Ensure all Dx codes are properly added to lab and imaging orders
- Act as a pack with fellow MAs, front of house staff and NPs/MDs to ensure the proper "air traffic controlling" in the clinic
- Ensure that patients are moved from front of house to back of house- "room patients"
- Leverage providers with signals if they are running behind / clinic is backed up
- Monitor the schedule to know who has checked in
- Perform review of the schedule the night before, brief providers on the day + think through "air trafficking" requirements for the day
- Practice Personalized care
- Review health records of next day patients every day -- ensure providers are briefed on the patients coming in
- Remember the nuances of each patient, remind providers of these nuances
- Work to capture nuances and personal needs of each patient in your time with them to help providers and all Tia care professionals better serve the patient
- Communicate and document these nuances when appropriate
- Perform phlebotomy on patients as needed
- Uphold the clinical guidelines for Phlebotomy
- Maintain the order and spotlessness of the clinic
This position may require attendance at company and team off-sites and is subject the Company's vaccine requirement, as permitted by law and subject to reasonable accommodation.
If you are committed to collaborative problem solving, creating high-quality and user-centric products, and want to make waves in women's healthcare, join us!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.