- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thyme's production kitchen works mostly daytime hours during the week, with catering events 1-2 nights a week.
We are seeking cooks to join our dedicated kitchen staff. You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen. Some experience is needed, but we will train anyone who is willing to work hard and be a part of the team.
Our kitchen executes on a very high level. Within this facility is our Catering Team, Resaurant Prep Team, Pastry Chef, and Food Truck prep. You will have the opportunity to learn pastry, high quantity prep production, large scale special events, food truck management, and more.
Our restaurant was voted Best New Restaurant in 2019 and Best Desserts in 2021.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
33688 Walker RdAvon Lake, OH
Get fresh Catering COOK jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.