Thurmond Eye Associates, P.A. Weslaco, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The Optician is responsible for all optical services, inventory of frames and contact lenses, and maintaining optical equipment and supplies.
- Coordinates all special promotions and sales with the Optical Manager.
Education and Experience
- High School or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years Experience
- Customer Service
- English and Spanish Languages
- Computers and Electronics
- Standing for long periods of time
- Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls
- Requires repetitive movement
- Provides the highest quality optical services to all patients/customers.
- Fill all customers’ orders accurately and promptly and follow up on all orders not received in a timely manner.
- Maintain an accurate accounting of all patients’/customer’s purchases, deposits and payments.
- Maintain the appearance of the Optical department to ensure the comfort and safety of the patient/customer.
- Recommend necessary purchases.
- Update forms and printed materials as necessary.
- Maintain inventory levels.
- Maintain equipment.
- Ability to make decisions that affect other people and/or the image and reputation of the practice.
- Requires being exact or highly accurate.
- Meeting strict deadlines.
- Adhere to company policies and protocol.
- Any other duties that may be required.
Powered by JazzHR
Thurmond Eye Associates, P.A.
HealthcareView all jobs at Thurmond Eye Associates, P.A.