Solution Architect - Experience Cloud
- Posted: over a month ago
THUNDER | JOB DESCRIPTION
Solution Architect - Experience (formerly Community) Cloud
*Work remotely from anywhere in U.S.!
Thunder's Solution Architect functions as a liaison between client and the Thunder team, translating client requirements into the architecture for key client needs. The SA understands the scope of the project and validates the correct resources for the project, maps business functional requirements to system/technical requirements, and ensures alignment of planning and solutions with client's business goals, while managing expectations related to scope of work.
Role + Responsibilities
- Responsible for Salesforce Sales, Service, and Experience Cloud solution design and implementation (but will focus mostly on Experience Cloud projects)
- Leads business and technology analysis and provide CRM domain expertise
- Provides subject matter expertise and challenge point of views
- Lead client architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with business need
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for business users
- Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency
- Produce documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions
- 4-6+ years' of consulting experience within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Significant experience with Salesforce suite of products, especially Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, and/or Field Service Lightning and Marketing Cloud
- Demonstrable capability in architecting solutions independently and designing software on the force.com platform with hands-on participation in building the solution for large implementations
- Experience solutioning on the Salesforce platform, particularly for enterprise clients
- Comprehensive knowledge of software, application, and platforms, and working knowledge of business modeling, governance and operations
- Strong business processes, process documentation, and process improvement skills
- Active Salesforce certifications and willingness to achieve additional certifications on emerging technologies as required per role
- Required Salesforce Certifications:
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience (Community) Cloud Consultant
Compensation + Benefits
- First Week PTO - Yes, Really - it's what Thunder has become known for! We want you to arrive to your new role refreshed.
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life/Disability Insurance - no waiting period
- Stock options in a fast-moving, growth company - all employees have ownership in what we are building
- Flexible Time Off with minimum mandatory time - we expect you to take your vacation!
- Learning + Development Fund for your growth and to keep your Salesforce certs current
- Generous Leave Policies and benefits such as Online Mental Health support to support Employee Wellbeing
- Technology/Home Office Stipend
The Opportunity, Mission + Culture
Our passion at Thunder is helping organizations love Salesforce. We're passionate about customer success, and seek out talent best-suited to provide best-in-class consulting services that we're proud to stake our reputation on: www.thundersf.com
We are building a culture of intellectually curious, solution-oriented teammates who love collaborating with each other to deliver great work for our clients. We aren't afraid to roll up our sleeves to solve problems, and understand that at this stage of a company's life cycle, we're here to build!
Thunder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is deeply committed to continuously improving the diversity of our team, and to inclusive, equitable hiring practices.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Thunder
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?