Mine Electrician - Black Thunder Mine
Thunder Basin Wright, WY
- Posted: over a month ago
- Performs all maintenance and repair on mine related equipment, troubleshooting, electrical construction, general housekeeping of work areas, etc.
- This job requires working rotating shifts with shift schedules dependent upon operational needs.
- Additionally, technician maybe assigned to other mine maintenance work groups.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have 1 to 2 years of formal electrical training.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Electrical Maintenance.
- Must have a work ethic that allows him/her to demonstrate his/her ability daily with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent interpersonal/communication skills and an ability to work with others in a team environment.
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- MSHA certification on low, medium and high voltage, or able to obtain required MSHA low, medium and high voltage certification within one (1) year of acceptance for this job.
- Acquired experience in control systems, ac/dc and maintenance of power distribution systems, haulage equipment, plc's, shovels and dragline.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Thunder Basin