****ATTENTION: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A STUDENT, THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP POSITION***
Vertical Clothing Manufacturer in Orange County seeking Interns!
Exciting opportunity to learn all aspects of the clothing manufacturing process, from design concept to execution.
Working mainly with the Design\Product Development department.
Position: flexible schedule and hours. Please note this is an internship, the role is unpaid-school credit. We are looking for students looking to gain experience within the fashion & manufacturing industry. A unique and rare opportunity to see all aspects of the design and production process under one roof.
Our ideal candidate:
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Able to take direction well
- Extremely organized
- Ambitious and willingness to take on all tasks assigned
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- Interest in fashion and the EDM music scene is helpful not necessary
- Punctual with ability to manage time effectively
- Knowledge of fabrics, clothing construction is helpful not necessary
- Knowledge of graphic or design programs a plus
- Strong sense of urgency and understanding of deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented with a high standard for quality
- Excellent follow thru skills
- Good communication skills, written and oral
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in coordinating the sampling process
- Assist in fittings and photo-shoots when necessary
- Maintain presentation of showroom, and ensure all samples are tagged and organized
- Help tag & organize fabric library
- Help tag & organize trims and cut tickets | sample work orders
- Assist in the management social media initiatives and blogger outreach for in house brand
- Helping out in different departments when needed
Must be currently enrolled as a student, college-credit based applicants preferred · Fashion, Graphic design, Marketing, or similar major preferred but not required. Applicants must be detail-oriented, ambitious self-starters who are looking to gain first-hand experience in the fashion industry.
***Please include a cover letter, and current resume for consideration***