Technical Project Manager / Integration Manager
Throtle Red Bank, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our team, as we offer an exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology with identity-based data activation. We are looking for a Integration Manger to support our growing set of partner relationships. You will be responsible for overseeing all facets of the integrations from supporting new requests and implementations to ongoing performance monitoring and data onboarding. As a key stakeholder, you will have day to day interactions with our Sales, CSM, DevOps, Data, and applications development teams to support all data operation needs and issue resolution. This position will work directly with the Director of Integrations and report into the CTO. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the internal point of contact between Sales and technical teams for implementing and maintaining partner integrations.
- Review and maintain documentation for all data platforms specifications and requirements for data onboarding
- Work with sales to identify and prioritize the pipeline for new clients and partner integration requests in support of operations and sales goals
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with your technical counterpart at existing data platforms
- Monitor ongoing performance of platform integrations, identify issues, troubleshoot, and escalate as needed.
- Act as the first point of escalation for clients and platform counterparts when there are technical issues related to data onboarding
- 1-3 years’ experience working in advertising or marketing technology, programmatic ad tech, or a technical customer-facing role
- Direct experience in managing technical integrations with outside parties and coordination with development teams.
- Experience working with products or services that require frequent or continuous distribution of high volume of data
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Independent skill and knowledge development through personal efforts and with the support of your colleagues
- Experience working with various data platforms (DMP, DSP, SSP)
- Knowledge of data transfer protocols, SFTP etc.
- Knowledge of basic data structures, such as JSON and CSV
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Exposure to agile frameworks
- Experience with application development or big data environments
- Understanding of big data processing
- Exposure or experience with Amazon Web Services
AddressRed Bank, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Throtle