Part Time Licensed Therapist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thriveworks is currently seeking Licensed Clinicians to provide a mix of telehealth and face-to-face sessions in Tuscaloosa, AL.
Thriveworks is a clinician-founded national private practice group with locations in 48 states. Our mission is to help people live happy, successful lives, and we believe that client accessibility, integrity, and quality care are what is most important. We put a lot of emphasis on the thought that—in order for our clinical team to be accessible to clients—we must fully support our clinicians by allowing them to do what they are trained to do. We operate under the idea that we are most successful by focusing on one job and being great at that job.
All eligible candidates must have one of the following independent licenses in Alabama:
- LICSW or LMFT or LPC
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists (PhD or PsyD)
Compensation: Up to $69,100 depending on licensure
What We Give (even for part-time):
We are dedicated to taking great care of our employees and empowering them to succeed. This enables them to focus on providing excellent care to our clients. We offer the following benefits:
- Guaranteed pay
- Paid orientation
- Annual pay increases
- Additional bonus opportunities
- A W2 employment model with access to a 401k program with a 3% employer match
- No-Show Protection
- Access to "motivated" patient population
- Opportunities for paid clinical supervisory roles
- Monthly in-house professional development
- No required call
- We credential you!
- Support team for scheduling and client service with extended hours
- Customized Marketing
- Autonomy but with access to case consultation groups
- Amazing team culture and clinical support
- Malpractice Coverage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Brand pride
What We Need:
- Clinicians who are looking to provide a minimum of 25 hours of availability per week
- A true partnership
- Individuals who enjoy being a part of team and working together to professionally develop
- Psychotherapists that may be looking to grow into leadership roles/supervisors
- Behavioral health generalists - willing to see couples
- Self guided determination to complete your notes inside of 24 hours
- Strong character matters - integrity, honesty, adaptability and quality of care to name a few
Who we are - about Thriveworks:
- Thriveworks is a clinician-owned National outpatient mental health private practice group
- We are currently operating in 48 states and are continuing to expand
- Corporate headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA
A career at Thriveworks isn't just about finding a job that pays the bills. It's about helping others, joining a community, and learning to thrive both personally and professionally. We believe that the success of our employees is just as important as the success of our organization — in fact, they go hand in hand.
So, what do you say? Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today.
HealthcareView all jobs at Thriveworks
Get fresh Part Time Telehealth Therapist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.