Online Part Time Therapist
Thriveworks State College, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to consider a mix of telehealth and face-to-face sessions in State College, PA? So are our clients!
We are ONLY seeking the following fully licensed mental health professionals in Pennsylvania:
- LCSW or LMFT or LPC
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists (PhD or PsyD)
Compensation: Up to $66,000 depending on licensure
What We Give (even for part-time):
- High Client Demand
- A W2 employment model with access to a 401k program with a 3% employer match
- No-Show Protection
- Opportunities to earn CEUs and bonus incentives
- Access to "motivated" patient population
- Opportunities for paid clinical supervisory roles
- Monthly in-house professional development
- No required call
- We credential you!
- Support team for scheduling and client service with extended hours
- Customized Marketing
- Autonomy but with access to case consultation groups
- Amazing team culture and clinical support
- Malpractice Coverage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Brand pride
What We Need:
- Clinicians who are looking to provide a minimum of 15 hours of availability per week
- A true partnership
- Individuals who enjoy being a part of team and working together to professionally develop
- Psychotherapists that may be looking to grow into leadership roles/supervisors
- Behavioral health generalists - willing to see couples
- Self guided determination to complete your notes inside of 24 hours
- Strong character matters - integrity, honesty, adaptability and quality of care to name a few
Who we are - about Thriveworks:
- Thriveworks is a clinician-owned National outpatient mental health private practice group
- We are currently operating in 38 states and are continuing to expand
- Corporate headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA
- Check out our reviews - they are excellent!
Our mission here at Thriveworks is to help people live happier, healthier, more successful lives—or, in other words, thrive! We believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled therapist, counselor, or life coach, and strive to ensure that people all across the country have that very opportunity.
AddressState College, PA
HealthcareView all jobs at Thriveworks