Director of Data Infrastructure and Privacy
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thriveworks is hiring our first Director of Data Infrastructure and Privacy, as a hands-on leader to safeguard, monitor, and configure our core data infrastructure. At Thriveworks we know that to be a great operating company, we need high quality data, but at the same time, we deal with extremely sensitive data about our clients and need to start with first principles of responsibility to our clients to ensure their privacy.
You will be responsible for working with our partners in the Data, Business & Analytics organization- helping them drive insights and leverage our data to better serve our clients and clinicians. The uptime, maintenance, security, and monitoring of all of our data infrastructure is your responsibility.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring the responsible and secure access to our client and operational data
- Maintaining, configuring, and securing our data pipelines to match SLAs for both uptime and business requirements
- Partnering with our data analytics teams to connect pipelines and provide access to needed data, balancing privacy and security with operational insights
- Partnering with our Marketing department to understand their data needs and helping provide appropriate access and tracking
- Being a pragmatic subject matter expert in PHI, PII, HIPAA, CCPA, and privacy generally
- Educating the organization about data privacy and security
- Maintaining a clear understanding and documentation of the data flows
- Working with our partners in IT to ensure high quality operational processes to minimize security risks
- Working with our partners in legal to help classify and identify possibly sensitive data
- Building a strong team culture that represents our technical team's values of integrity, kindness, frankness, and respect
- Snowflake, FiveTran, Postgres, MSSQL, AWS, Looker, Rudderstack, Split.io, Salesforce, ZTNs
Thriveworks is on a mission to help people live healthier and happier lives by providing affordable access to high quality mental health care.
And our technical organization is tasked with facilitating that care, helping to use technology to connect our clients and clinicians to provide high quality mental health care. Our job is to take the complicated business of being a national mental health provider and make it seamless and secure.
TechnologyView all jobs at Thriveworks