Clinical Social Worker
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Due to tremendous growth and new locations opening across Virginia, Thriveworks is hiring!
*** At this time, we are looking to hire new clinicians that can work remotely. In the future, with safety as our number one priority, we will look for our remote clinicians to be fluid with the demand of our clients. We anticipate a mix of remote and face-to-face requested counseling. We believe that the demand will likely evolve over the next 6-12 months***
- Qualified candidates need to be fully and independently licensed as a LCSW in Virginia.
Compensation: Up to $90,000 depending on location
What We Give:
- Flexibility with your schedule - we're open 7am-10pm (seven days a week)
- No-Show Protection
- Minimal documentation requirements
- Full clinical caseload typically established within the first 90 days (after credentialing)
- Group health and dental, disability, life, and liability insurance options
- A W2 employment model with access to a 401k program with a 3% employer match
- Opportunities to earn CEUs and bonus incentives
- Access to "motivated" patient population
- Opportunities for paid clinical supervisory roles
- Monthly in-house professional development
- No required call
- We credential you!
- Support team for scheduling and client service with extended hours
- Customized Marketing
- Autonomy, but with access to case consultation groups
- Amazing team culture and clinical support
- Malpractice Coverage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Brand pride
What We Need:
- A true partnership
- Behavioral Health Generalists - willing to see couples (we provide training!)
- Candidates that may be looking to grow into leadership roles/supervisors
- Self guided determination to complete your notes inside of 24 hours
- Strong character matters - integrity, honesty, adaptability and quality of care to name a few
- Individuals who enjoy being a part of team and working together to professionally develop
Who we are - about Thriveworks:
- Thriveworks is a clinician-owned National outpatient mental health private practice group
- We are currently operating in 38 states and are continuing to expand
- Corporate headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA
- Check out our reviews - they are excellent!
Our mission here at Thriveworks is to help people live happier, healthier, more successful lives—or, in other words, thrive! We believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled therapist, counselor, or life coach, and strive to ensure that people all across the country have that very opportunity.
GovernmentView all jobs at Thriveworks