Child and Adolescent Therapist
Thriveworks Idaho Falls, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
Due to tremendous growth, Thriveworks is hiring in Idaho Falls, ID!
*** At this time, we are looking to hire new clinicians that can work remotely. In the future, with safety as our number one priority, we will look for our remote clinicians to be fluid with the demand of our clients. We anticipate a mix of remote and face-to-face requested counseling. We believe that the demand will likely evolve over the next 6-12 months***
We are ONLY seeking the following fully licensed mental health professionals in Idaho:
- LCPC, LMFT, LCSW
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists (PhD or PsyD)
Compensation: Up to $124,637 depending on licensure
What We Give:
- Flexibility with your schedule - we're open 7am-10pm (seven days a week)
- No-Show Protection
- Supplies needed to utilize play therapy, sandtray therapy, or other techniques needed to work with specific clientele.
- Full clinical caseload typically established within the first 90 days (after credentialing)
- Group health and dental, disability, life, and liability insurance options
- A W2 employment model with access to a 401k program with a 3% employer match
- Opportunities to earn CEUs and bonus incentives
- In addition to operating within Idaho, Thriveworks may also consider covering licensure for one of our highest-demand states (this ensures access to a full caseload ASAP)
- Access to "motivated" patient population
- Opportunities for paid clinical supervisory roles
- Monthly in-house professional development
- No required call
- We credential you!
- Support team for scheduling and client service with extended hours
- Customized Marketing
- Autonomy, but with access to case consultation groups
- Amazing team culture and clinical support
- Malpractice Coverage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Brand pride
What We Need:
- A true partnership
- Licensed Therapists who specialize in working with Children and Adolescents (ages 14 and under).
- Candidates that may be looking to grow into leadership roles/supervisors
- Self guided determination to complete your notes inside of 24 hours
- Strong character matters - integrity, honesty, adaptability and quality of care to name a few
- Individuals who enjoy being a part of team and working together to professionally develop
Who we are - about Thriveworks:
- Thriveworks is a clinician-owned National outpatient mental health private practice group
- We are currently operating in 38 states and are continuing to expand
- Corporate headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA
- Check out our reviews - they are excellent!
Our mission here at Thriveworks is to help people live happier, healthier, more successful lives—or, in other words, thrive! We believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled therapist, counselor, or life coach, and strive to ensure that people all across the country have that very opportunity.
AddressIdaho Falls, ID
HealthcareView all jobs at Thriveworks