2023 Summer Internship - Digital Marketing Intern
- Posted: over a month ago
The ThriveMore Brands team is looking to hire a Marketing Summer Intern for a 10-Week Internship program from June 5 - August 11 (dates flexible upon request).
This role will report to the Director of Marketing and will provide valuable assistance in areas of marketing research, social media, and advertising campaign creation for ThriveMore as a whole, as well as our two franchised brands.
This intern will work closely with the Marketing Team to determine unique ways to spread awareness about RockBox Fitness and beem Light Sauna and drive potential new members to our studios. This role will help determine market trends and identify target audiences to establish a direction for digital advertising campaigns. The Marketing Intern will work alongside team members to create and optimize digital marketing campaigns through paid social and paid search (PPC) channels while also having the opportunity to work with the team on curating organic social media strategy and engagement tactics, blog and content marketing strategies, and more.
The ideal candidate for this role is an individual who is passionate about all facets of marketing and has the desire to explore the connections between marketing, branding, and advertising and how they assist in driving successful brands toward profitability.
The role will offer the opportunity to work alongside a growing team, including the brand President and CEO, as we scale the franchise on a national level. This intern will be part of key conversations and projects that will positively impact our brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Associate to design, create and optimize digital advertisements in order to increase the number of membership prospects for RockBox studios
- Create campaign timelines, content cadence, and creative strategy to increase lead generation for studios, and execute campaigns effectively, on schedule, and within budget
- Monitor all outlets and resources for campaign impact and progress - pull associated reporting and results to evaluate the success of campaigns and share success metrics with Franchise owners.
- Collaborate with other facets of the marketing department to assist with content creation, social media planning, and more.
- Create visual assets utilizing photoshop, canva, or other similar platforms for use on social media and in digital advertising.
- Copywriting within the context of blogs, emails, or social media campaigns
- Very strong communication and written skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Collaborative worker with a strong initiative and worth ethic
- Campaign Management or Advertising experience a plus
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Interest in the Health and Wellness industry a plus
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
- Rising junior or above
Why Join the ThriveMore team?:
ThriveMore Brands is a Health and Wellness Platform in the franchising space, comprising three brands: RockBox Fitness, beem™ Light Sauna, and Leverage Nutrition.
We offer a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits & perks such as:
- Paid full-time Internship - $15.00/hr
- Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already have, all in a robust and forward-thinking business setting
- Hybrid work environment
- Free workouts at RockBox Fitness
- Fitness casual dress code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
- Participation in team building and professional development events
Learn more about us here.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?