Executive Assistant / Junior Business Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a recently founded stealth-mode crypto company building a token economy that allows any person to contribute value to groups and businesses they care about... and be rewarded with ownership in the future they are helping to create.
Our founding team are successful entrepreneurs and crypto tech execs from top universities (Williams, Stanford, Harvard, etc.) who have worked together for years.
Weve quickly raised funds from strategic leaders at top venture firms and businesses, and we are barreling toward an early February TestNet launch of our stealth product.
The emerging crypto market sector were addressing is BIG. It has created companies worth hundreds of millions of dollars in months - and we are massively innovating on the capabilities of existing organizations.
About the Position
Would you love supporting a fast-paced visionary leader and early founding team? Are you meticulously organized, efficient, proactive and professional? Do you love to multi-task and check off every item as complete at the end of your day? If so, please read on. . .
At ThriveCoin, the learning curve is fast, the expectations are high, and the work is extremely rewarding. We are looking for an Executive Assistant / Junior Business Associate to support our CEO and early founding team.
This person will work closely with our CEO to handle a range of important tasks critical for the success of ThriveCoin. We are looking for someone who is sharp, professional, friendly, purpose-driven, can think on his/her feet, and is calm under pressure.
- Daily schedule and prioritization review with the CEO to ensure most important commitments and responsibilities are met.
- Handling internal and external follow-up scheduling and correspondence. Prioritizing conflicting needs and handling time-sensitive matters
- Support with creating, reviewing, and organizing CEO and company email, folders, and documentation.
- Support with internal and external partners - through the lifecycle of partner relationships (e.g insurance, bookkeeping, etc.)
- Representing the CEO and the organization with professionalism and fostering positive relationships with clients, partners, investors and the community
- Maintaining impeccable confidentially and highly responsible communication
- Contributing to a thriving and high-performing team culture
- Support with screening potential job candidates
- Support with first culture interview to determine candidate fit
- Support with ongoing and ensuring the cultural integration of new employees.
- Help ensure employees feel honored and valued - helping CEO to understand and respond to needs, and ensure employees feel good
- Proven successful business experience in a busy, fast-paced environment. Start-up experience is preferred.
- Impeccable organizational skills with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks/projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capabilities and the ability to stay one step ahead
- A highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Personal traits required: efficient, organized, flexible, self-motivated, proactive, and a great communicator who is comfortable communicating with all levels of personnel in any industry
- Expert level knowledge and efficiency in Google Drive, MS Office, and Salesforce.
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Willingness to work some irregular hours and be on-call when needed
- Commitment to lifelong learning and personal development
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits, PTO and Sick Leave policy
- Stock options after the first 30 days
- A ton of fun with a close-knit team passionate about helping people thrive in the workplace
- We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply, no matter your gender, race, religion or sexual orientation
BusinessView all jobs at ThriveCoin