Entry Level Sales & Marketing Associate | "Sports-Minded" People!
Businesses that partner with Thrive Management Group come in all shapes, sizes and market caps. Our tried and true sales and marketing system works for them all.
You’re new to the work force but you’re ambitious and looking to hit the ground running. Your communication skills and leadership abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace our client’s latest services and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide caliber client service and team building initiatives. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and the Thrive Management Group team. Working with them, you set the vision of the business development strategy.
Be at the heart of Thrive Management Group's future business, managing cutting edge sales and marketing campaigns with your inordinate talent of multi-tasking efficiency. What you love most is delivering success, exceeding expectations around such tasks as optimal sales campaign delivery, team building, solution consultations, turnarounds, and get excited when new, never been done before challenges fall into your lap!
Responsibilities for an Entry Level Sales & Marketing Associate
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant experience in a leadership role
- Ability to speak English fluently and idiomatically.
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.