Thrive LA is one of the leading sales and marketing firms in Southern California. Our firm represents the largest international office and medical supply companies in the world. Clients know they can count on our team to represent them with professionalism and integrity while maintaining quality customer relationships. Because we have been able to bring outstanding results and significant revenue increases to our clients so far, we now have opportunities to continue market expansion for our clients both nationally and internationally.
Because we are expanding substantially, we are looking for highly motivated entry-level professionals to fill our Sales Consultant role in hopes to find an individual we can polish into the next Branch Management position. We specialize in acquiring new business accounts in the greater Los Angeles area for our clients. In addition, we are contracted to maintain existing customer relationships on behalf of our clients.
- Assist our clients in the acquisition and retention of business customers
- Manage communication between clients and their target market
- One-on-one sales presentations
- Territory management and organization
- Account retention
- Aid in the training and development of other team members (after meeting certain metrics)
- Bachelor or Associates degree, preferred
- Customer service or sales experience
- Excellent social skills and social awareness
- Ability to problem-solve
- Be organized and dependable
- Ability to work well with a team
- Leadership potential
- Great work ethic and discipline
- Outstanding attitude
Thrive L.A. offers:
- Professional coaching and mentorship (learn entrepreneurial skills)
- Advancement opportunities
- National and international travel opportunities
- Strong skill set in building professional relationships with customers
- Weekly and monthly performance incentives
- Team-based atmosphere
- Performance-based promotions from within the company
We are located in Torrance.
Those who thrive in this role typically have an interest or background in the following: Entry Level Sales, Sports, Sports Marketing, Recent Grad, football soccer lacrosse hockey basketball baseball tennis golf team sports team-oriented, entry level sales Account Executives, Sales Representatives, Strategic Account Manager, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Recruiting / entry level recruiter, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Account Managers, entry level Retail Managers, Insurance Sales, Insurance Agents, Advertising, Digital Media, Cloud Computing Sales, Business Development, entry level Retail Sales, Customer Service and sales , Supply Chain Sales, Sales Account Manager, entry level Retail Management, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, entry level, Operations, Management Training, Buyer in Training, Service Managers, and much more!