Thrive L.A. is located in Torrance, CA and is a privately-owned sales and consulting firm. We are the leader in sales and management development in the California market. We represent local businesses that utilize office and medical supplies on behalf of the largest office supply company in the world.
We are a business focused on the understanding that our people are the future and therefore we want to coach them into a management position within our organization. We strive to provide an entrepreneurial environment dedicated to developing successful business leaders. Our success as an organization is a result of maintaining high standards within our firm and working only with those interested in business management and capable of becoming the best of the best at leading others.
We are currently hiring motivated individuals for our full time Management Trainee position Monday-Friday. Learning the basics in our sales model is an important training key in the expansion of our company and in diversifying our client portfolio for future ventures. We promote only from within our own company and reward employees with unlimited potential for advancement into our management positions. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our client accounts and organizational expansions.
- Be able to master training systems
- Assist clients in the retention and acquisition of our customers
- Territory Management and Development of others
- Disciplined work ethic with an outstanding attitude to lead others
- Great communication skills to give presentations
- Strong organizational skills
- Student Mentality
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Must work well in a team environment
- Leadership Potential
- Customer Service, Management, or Sales Experience
What does Thrive L.A. offer?
- Weekly and Monthly Incentives
- Advancement Opportunities
- Motivating team-based environment
- National and International Travel
- Entrepreneurial Experience
We are based in Torrance. We look forward to hearing from you!
Those who thrive in this role typically have an interest or background in the following: Entry Level Sales, Sports, Sports Marketing, Recent Grad, football soccer lacrosse hockey basketball baseball tennis golf team sports team-oriented, entry level sales Account Executives, Sales Representatives, Strategic Account Manager, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Recruiting / entry level recruiter, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Account Managers, entry level Retail Managers, Insurance Sales, Insurance Agents, Advertising, Digital Media, Cloud Computing Sales, Business Development, entry level Retail Sales, Customer Service and sales, Supply Chain Sales, Sales Account Manager, entry level Retail Management, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, entry level, Operations, Management Training, Buyer in Training, Service Managers, and much more!