Join Team Thrive!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Thrive Communities team! This position is directly responsible for all stages of construction projects and capital improvements. Responsibilities will include leadership and oversight of the project team, consultants, contractors, and vendors as well as organize and manage construction procedures to ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Project Manager Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + 20% bonus potential!
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flex schedules
- Medical insurance covered at 100% for non-tobacco users, 80% covered for tobacco users
- Dental insurance options covered at 100% + vision insurance options
- Mileage reimbursement for work related travel
- Basic life insurance policy
- $300 annual continuing education/professional development credit
- Employer-matched 401k plan
- Training and career progression opportunities!
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Manage budgets for projects and is responsible for completing work within the given budgeted parameters
- Review, investigate and validate Proposed Change Order Requests (PCOR)
- Solicit, review, and compare competitive contractor bids
- Review architectural design documents for value engineering opportunities
- Hires, trains, empowers, motivates, supervises, disciplines (including appropriate documentation) and terminates, as needed
- Conducts on-going training with superintendents, project personnel, and office staff, as needed
- Manage the contractors to ensure that all required mock-ups are prepared and presented to the owner for review and approval prior to production installation
- Generate construction agreements and related documents to facilitate the work according to the Project Redevelopment Strategy, and to Thrive standards for communication and risk management
- Facilitate processing of RFI's submittals and samples among the contractors, the owner and the owner's consultants, ensuring that all responses are done in accordance with established project parameters
- Builds and develops relationships with clients, contractors, and office staff
- Perform regular job site observations to ensure that construction of assigned projects is in the general conformance with the intent to plans, specifications, and other contract documents
- Completes any pertinent safety inspections with superintendents, site teams, and project personnel
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, project management, or related field
- Five plus years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in construction management of single-family, multifamily, or commercial product types.
- Must be organized and capable of managing tasks on multiple concurrent projects.
- Must be skilled in reading and interpreting plans and specifications.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish highly functional relationships with divers personalities both within and outside the company.
- Intermediate MS Outlook, Word, MS Project, and Excel skills.
Who We Are
Thrive is an award winning residential property management firm headquartered in Seattle, ranked as one of the Puget Sound Business Journal's best places to work in Washington for three consecutive years! We are dedicated to our boutique approach to property management and building communities that flourish, which stems from hiring strong associates to grow with Team Thrive!