Who We Are
Thrive is an award winning multi-family property management firm headquartered in Seattle, ranked as one of Washington's Best Workplaces for two consecutive years! From market analysis to value-add repositioning to new construction lease-up, we optimize value for owners and residents alike. Our excellence is our people. We are dedicated to our boutique approach to property management and building communities that flourish, which stems from hiring strong associates to grow with Team Thrive!
Join Our Leasing Team
We have a multi-site, part-time (24 hours per week) Leasing Consultant opening to contribute to our teams at Arbor Village & Maple Court in Mountlake Terrace! Together these apartment communities total to 141 units.
Call us at 425.967.5740 for more information!
Leasing Consultant Salary and Benefits:
- $18/hour DOE
- Earn up to 8.75% of your annual income in bonuses each year!
- Dental and vision insurance options
- $300 annual education credit
- PTO + 7 paid holidays
- 401k matching
Leasing Consultant Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees the resident life cycle from the time a lead is initiated until move-out.
- Maintains a professional and friendly atmosphere in the leasing office and throughout the community for all current and prospective residents and clients.
- Conducts community tours and showcases the community features, benefits, and amenities.
- Regularly follows up with prospective residents via phone and email.
- Maintains close communication with maintenance team to ensure work orders are being completed and units are move-in ready
- Completes all lease and renewal applications, assists with application verification, and notifies prospective residents of results.
- Responsible for shopping competitors and sharing your findings with the Community Manager and on-site team.
- Inspects models and vacant units daily to ensure cleanliness.
- Answers incoming phone calls and emails and responds to inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Oversees ongoing resident relations and assists with planning and hosting resident events and activities
Leasing Consultant Qualifications:
- Leasing experience in property management preferred, but not required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Excellent communication, sales, and closing skills required
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office required, experience with Yardi and On-Site preferred
- Desire to learn and take initiative on projects and tasks
- Pro-active problem solver with the ability to follow company polices, mystery shop guidelines, and fair housing laws
- Driven team player looking to bring a positive energy to the team