Join Our Maintenance Team!
We have a part-time Maintenance Technician I opening to contribute to our team at Jack, a 135-unit apartment community located in Seattle's beautiful Capitol Hill neighborhood!
This position will support the Maintenance Supervisor two days a week. If interested in full-time, there is the option to float to other Thrive properties the other three days of the week.
Maintenance Technician Salary and Benefits:
*Benefits will vary for full-time associates
- Up to $19/hour DOE
- 8% bonus potential with the ability to earn up to 14% if the team and the property are exceeding NOI & NPS goals!
- $75 lease renewal commission (split between onsite team)
- Dental & Vision insurance options
- $300 tuition reimbursement
- PTO + 7 paid holidays
- Employer-matched 401k plan
- Training opportunities and career progression/growth plans!
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Schedules and performs routine preventative maintenance on all appropriate equipment and tools as directed by Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager.
- Diagnoses and performs minor or routine maintenance and repairs within homes and throughout the property.
- Inspects and helps coordinate all needed make-ready repairs and services.
- Assists in keeping grounds neat and free of litter.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager.
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- Maintenance experience in property management strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to learn and willingness to take initiative on tasks
- Strong team player
- Weekends required
Who We Are
Thrive is an award winning residential property management firm headquartered in Seattle, ranked as one of the Puget Sound Business Journal's best places to work in Washington for three consecutive years! We are dedicated to our boutique approach to property management and building communities that flourish, which stems from hiring strong associates to grow with Team Thrive!