Join Our Maintenance Team!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at Woodcreek! This is a lovely, 164-unit apartment community located in Lynnwood, just North of Seattle.
Schedule: Full-time; Monday-Friday
Maintenance Supervisor Salary and Benefits:
- $22-$24/hours DOE + bonus opportunities!
- $75 lease renewal bonus (split between entire onsite team)
- Medical insurance covered at 100% for non-tobacco users, 80% covered for tobacco users
- Dental insurance options covered at 100% + vision insurance options
- *May be eligible for consideration for a 30% housing discount at the property (*NOTE: this discount is not available at all properties, please inquire with the hiring manager during the interview process if this is an option for this position).
- $20,000 basic life insurance policy
- Long-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance rates+ additional voluntary benefit options
- $300 annual education/professional development credit
- 19 days off per year + 7 paid holidays
- Employer-matched 401k plan
- Training opportunities and career progression/growth plans!
Maintenance Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Performs maintenance tasks such as unit turns and work orders.
- Conducts monthly safety meetings, schedules and performs preventative maintenance, and manages OSHA/SDS safety and reporting requirements.
- Maintains grounds and professional appearance of the property.
- Manages vendors such as landscapers, pest control, and other physical asset vendors to ensure quality service.
- Maintains adequate inventory of supplies.
- Manages tasks within budget or seeks approval for necessary work that is over budget.
- Emergency on-call is required as part of the position.
- Performs all reasonable duties as outlined by supervisor.
- Strives to exceed residents' expectations for excellent customer service.
- Contributes to a positive team culture and happy resident base.
Maintenance Supervisor Qualifications:
- Maintenance Supervisor experience in multi-family property management preferred, but not required
- Prior maintenance experience required
- Great presentation and interaction with clients and residents required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Prior experience working with a budget strongly preferred
- Experience with Yardi preferred
Who We Are
Thrive is an award winning residential property management firm headquartered in Seattle, ranked as one of the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces in Washington for three consecutive years! We are dedicated to our boutique approach to property management and building communities that flourish, which stems from hiring strong associates to grow with Team Thrive!