Join Our Leasing Team!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Leasing Consultant to join the team at Keeler's Corner, a wonderful apartment community in Lynnwood! You will have the opportunity to work with a large team in a fast pace environment with the opportunity to grow!
Schedule: Full-time; Weekends required
Leasing Consultant Salary & Benefits:
- Up to $16/hour
- 5% bonus potential with the ability to earn up to 8.75% if the team and the property are exceeding NOI & NPS goals!
- $150 commission per signed lease
- $75 commission per renewal (split between entire property)
- 100% Medical insurance paid for non-tobacco users, 80% covered for tobacco users
- Dental insurance options covered at 100% + vision insurance
- Eligible for consideration for a 30% housing discount at the property
- $20,000 life insurance policy
- $300 annual professional development/tuition reimbursement
- 19 days off per year + 7 paid holidays
- Employer-matched 401k plan
- Training opportunities and career progression/growth plans!
Leasing Consultant Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees the resident life cycle from the time a lead is initiated until move-out.
- Maintains a professional and friendly atmosphere in the leasing office and throughout the community for all current and prospective residents and clients.
- Conducts community tours and showcases the community features, benefits, and amenities.
- Regularly follows up with prospective residents via phone and email.
- Maintains close communication with maintenance team to ensure work orders are being completed and units are move-in ready
- Completes all lease and renewal applications, assists with application verification, and notifies prospective residents of results.
- Responsible for shopping competitors and sharing your findings with the Community Manager and on-site team.
- Inspects models and vacant units daily to ensure cleanliness.
- Answers incoming phone calls and emails and responds to inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Oversees ongoing resident relations and assists with planning and hosting resident events and activities
Leasing Consultant Qualifications:
- Leasing experience in multi-family property management is a plus, but not required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Weekends required
- Excellent communication, sales, and closing skills required
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office required, experience with Yardi and On-Site preferred
- Desire to learn and take initiative on projects and tasks
- Pro-active problem solver with the ability to follow company polices, mystery shop guidelines, and fair housing laws
- Driven team player looking to bring a positive energy to the team
Who We Are
Thrive is an award winning residential property management firm headquartered in Seattle, ranked as one of the Puget Sound Business Journal's best places to work in Washington for three consecutive years! We are dedicated to our boutique approach to property management and building communities that flourish, which stems from hiring strong associates to grow with Team Thrive!