Join Our Team
We have an opening for a Community Manager to join Team Thrive in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood! There is the possibility for this position to oversee multiple properties, which makes this a great opportunity to take the next step in your property management career!
Schedule: Full time; Monday-Friday
Community Manager Salary and Benefits:
- $55k-$65k DOE
- 12% bonus potential with the ability to earn up to 21% if the team and the property are exceeding NOI & NPS goals!
- 100% medical insurance covered for non-tobacco users, 80% covered for tobacco users
- Dental insurance options covered at 100% + vision insurance options
- Eligible for consideration for a 30% housing discount at the property
- $20,000 life insurance policy
- $300 annual continuing education/professional development credit
- 19 paid days off per year + 7 paid holidays
- Employer-matched 401k plan
- One-on-one training and professional growth plans
Community Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Manage financial processes, which may include creating and monitoring budgets, collecting rent, and vendor/contractor relations.
- Hire, train, and supervise all on-site associates.
- Maintain records on all aspects of management activity and submit required documents and reports, as necessary.
- Responsible for resident relations, which includes providing excellent customer service, initiating and implementing policies and procedures, handling resident feedback and concerns, etc.
- Welcome and show property to prospective residents while maintaining awareness of market conditions and trends.
- Walk and inspect property on a regular basis to ensure the property is clean and welcoming for current and prospective residents.
Community Manager Qualifications:
- Community Manager experience in multi-family property management strongly preferred
- Experience with Yardi and On-Site preferred
- Experience with leading a team
- A history of accuracy in reporting
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong customer service skills with residents, owners, and vendors
- Strong understanding of market condition and trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Who We Are
Thrive is an award winning multi-family property management firm headquartered in Seattle, ranked as one of Washington's Best Workplaces for three consecutive years! Our excellence is our people. We are dedicated to our boutique approach to property management and building communities that flourish, which stems from hiring strong associates to grow with Team Thrive!