Join Our Team!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our team at Meridian Garden! This is an 80-unit garden style property tucked away in Kent, not far from Kent Station.
Schedule: Full-time; Tuesday-Saturday
Assistant Community Manager Salary and Benefits:
- Up to $20/hour DOE + bonus opportunities!
- $150 commission per signed lease
- $75 commission per lease renewal (split between the entire team)
- Medical insurance covered at 100% for non-tobacco users, 80% covered for tobacco users
- Dental insurance covered at 100% + vision insurance options
- *Eligible for consideration for a 30% housing discount at the property (*NOTE: this discount is not available at all properties, please inquire with the hiring manager during the interview process if this is an option for this position).
- $20,000 basic life insurance policy
- Long-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance rates + additional voluntary benefit options
- $300 annual education/professional development credit
- 19 days off per year + 7 paid holidays
- Employer-matched 401k plan
- Training opportunities and career progression/growth plans!
Assistant Community Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains accurate resident records.
- Responsible for resident relations, which includes providing excellent customer service, initiating and implementing policies and procedures, handling resident feedback and concerns, etc.
- Works with monthly lease renewals and maintains a strong understanding of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Welcomes and shows property to prospective residents while maintaining awareness of market conditions and trends.
- Walks and inspects property on a regular basis to ensure the property is clean and welcoming for current and prospective residents.
- Assists with Accounts Payable and other financial processes, as directed by the Community Manager
- Contributes to a positive team culture and acts a leader for Thrive, as a whole
Assistant Community Manager Qualifications:
- Assistant Manager experience in property management preferred, but not required
- Strong sales and marketing experience required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Experience with overseeing a budget and a basic understanding of Accounts Payable preferred
- Strong team player with the desire to take on additional tasks and responsibilities
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Experience with Yardi and On-Site a plus
Who We Are
Thrive is an award winning residential property management firm headquartered in Seattle, ranked as one of the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces in Washington for three consecutive years! We are dedicated to our boutique approach to property management and building communities that flourish, which stems from hiring strong associates to grow with Team Thrive!