Thrifty White Pharmacy Sidney, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thrifty White Pharmacy is seeking a Relief Pharmacist in #025 Sidney, Montana to provided best-in-class service in all areas including: skilled professional pharmaceutical consulting, disease state management, medication therapy management, and administration of immunizations as allowed, and ensures appropriate, reliable and consistent patient care through the distribution, control and delivery of pharmaceuticals according to professional standards and state and federal law.
A few of the primary responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers by building loyalty and repeat business.
- Champions Thrifty White programs to patients such as Ready Refill, Medication Synchronization and HealthyPackRx and assists with enrolling patients.
- Dispenses medications, related supplies, and provides all clinical pharmacy services.
- Leads, directs, and supervises the pharmacy staff in manager’s absence to accomplish goals.
- Leads team by modeling, coaching, and maintaining high standards in patient service.
- Structures and organizes workflow and systems for efficient prescription filling, patient counseling, and providing clinical services.
- Able to learn and implement new and changing technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Able to maintain flexibility in new or changing work roles and the modification of job responsibilities as required.
- Willing to help anywhere in the store or nearby locations as needed.
- Good attendance and punctuality is required in order to fulfill the essential job functions.
The physical demands described here are representable of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may include long periods of standing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is also frequently required: to talk and hear, use hands and fingers, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Applicants must have the following:
- A pharmacy license, or the ability to receive a pharmacy license without any federal sanctions.
- A PharmD or MTM Certification (must provide a copy of the course completion certificate from an approved ACPE program).
- Current Immunization Certification
- Current CPR Certification
- NPI Number
Thrifty White Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pharmacy Innovator of the Year by Drug Store News