Pharmacy Technician/Pharmacy Technician in Training
Pharmacy technicians play a vital role in the safe, effective, and efficient delivery of healthcare for patients. Being an industry leader in innovation, our employee owners have been able to develop and implement several programs and initiatives that allow our Pharmacy Technicians to practice at the top of their license.
Now is a great time to start or grow your Pharmacy Technician career with Thrifty White Pharmacy!
Looking to start your pharmacy career? Earn some dough as you grow and be a Certified Technician within 9 months!
- Become a Pharmacy Technician-in-Training where you will be enrolled in Thrifty White's ASHP/ACPE approved Pharmacy Technician Training Program! Work part-time or full-time in the pharmacy while you learn the fundamentals of being a Pharmacy Technician.
- As a Thrifty White Pharmacy Technician-in-Training, you will be provided with top-notch multifaceted training through online modules, internal video trainings, and hands-on training with a designated preceptor - all at no cost to you! Receive a $500 bonus for completing the program!
Already a Pharmacy Technician? Grow your career with Thrifty White!
- Being an industry leader in innovation, our employee owners have been able to develop and implement several programs and initiatives that allow our Pharmacy Technicians to practice at the top of their license such as becoming immunization certified and learning long term care pharmacy.
- Competitive wages and hours of operation.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Paid Holidays - Including your birthday!
- Paid Vacation after 90 days
A few of the primary responsibilities include:
- Provides excellent customer service to customers by building loyalty and repeat business.
- Champions Thrifty White programs to patients such as Ready Refill, Medication Synchronization and HealthyPackRx and assists with enrolling patients.
- Supports the Pharmacist in Clinical Service offerings.
- Counts, measures, and packages medication in the appropriate container under pharmacist's supervision and final approval to accurately fill prescriptions.
- Inputs prescriptions into the computer for accurate transmission to insurance companies.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
The physical demands described here are representable of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may include long periods of standing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is also frequently required: to talk and hear, use hands and fingers, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a pharmacy chain fully owned by our employees. We are committed to the communities we serve and believe that our services and products must exceed the expectations of our customers. Our mission is to be the best pharmacy in every community we serve. At heart, Thrifty White is a patient-focused, technology-enabled, health care services company focused on utilizing patient engagement to improve outcomes and reduce the total cost of care.
Partner with Thrifty White Pharmacy to advance your career and help create healthy outcomes for the members in your community!
Come join the team of employee owners that Minnesota Retails Association Awarded as the "Best Place to Work"
Thrifty White Pharmacy was also named Regional Drug Chain of the Year for 2020!
Thrifty White PharmacyHettinger, ND
HealthcareView All Thrifty White Pharmacy Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.