Thrifty White Pharmacy is seeking full time Pharmacy Clerk in West Fargo, ND to provide excellent customer service by completing the sales transaction process for customers in a friendly, accurate and timely fashion. To maintain clean, neat pharmacy work areas. To greet all customers and offer assistance.
A few of the primary responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers by building loyalty and repeat business.
- Champions Thrifty White programs to patients such as Ready Refill, Medication Synchronization and HealthyPackRx and assists with enrolling patients.
- Receives, unpacks and checks merchandise to verify all merchandise is received and in acceptable condition. Stocks, cleans and sorts pharmacy product.
- Responsibilities may include health aids department maintenance.
- Able to learn and implement new and changing technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Able to maintain flexibility in new or changing work roles and the modification of job responsibilities as required.
- Willing to help anywhere in the store or nearby locations as needed.
- Good attendance and punctuality is required in order to fulfill the essential job functions.
The physical demands described here are representable of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may include long periods of standing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is also frequently required: to talk and hear, use hands and fingers, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Applicant should possess excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, the ability to maintain patient confidentiality, and be at least 16 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
We offer competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays and vacations, and a store discount for you and your family.
Thrifty White Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pharmacy Innovator of the Year by Drug Store News
Thrifty White Pharmacy