We are seeking a Real Estate Processor to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to our Closing team.
- Assist with real estate closings and other real estate transactions
- Assist with meetings and correspondence with clients
- Review title commitments
- Assist in preparing HUD’s, CD's, and other closing documents
- Provide administrative assistance (e.g., answer phones, filing, filter emails, etc.)
- Record and store client information
- Schedule meetings and deadlines
- Utilize software for closings
- At least 2 years previous experience
- Professional and upbeat attitude
- Notary Public preferred but will assist with getting notary license
- Familiarity with legal research & documents
- Good public records search skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficient computer skills - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Acrobat
- Willingness to learn closing software (Closer’s Choice)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Threlkeld Law, P.A.
Why Work Here?
Up and coming Law Firm with ample room to grow and develop.