This position is open with the largest cancer research and provider network in Michigan.
Duration: 9 weeks contract
Job Summary: Provides transportation services necessary to enable regional offices and off-site departments to deliver efficient and highly quality cancer care service to community constituents.
- Organize, prioritize, process, and complete requests for transportation services received by e-mail, inter-departmental mail, phone, or in-person from a wide range or internal and external customers including, employees, patients, vendors, local businesses, physicians, etc.
- Responsible for the daily delivery of mail, patient supplies and records, office supplies, stamps, cash, and other goods and equipment.
- Conduct regular vehicle maintenance and complete required record-keeping and maintain transportation files.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Provide transportation support for all Programs and Special Events. Deliver and pick up any/all product and material supporting the events.
- Distribute product each afternoon in the system. Deliver supplies on central campus and/or Prentis Center to all internal customers.
- Support the mail service during department absence or heavy work volume.
- High School Graduate - Required
- Clean and Clear Driving Record - Required
- Two years’ experience in transportation field - Required
- Can drive a range of vehicles including Manual - Required
- Valid MI Operator License - Required
ThreePDS Inc.At ThreePDS, our mission is to provide the highest quality staffing solutions on contract and/or permanent basis within the framework of a highly personalized and transparent approach. We Partner with Clients and Candidates alike to provide the highest level of service to achieve a common goal.