Provide administrative & professional assistance to the Client Representatives and Client Executives in the delivery of required client services in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
• Ensure accuracy and timely issuance of client documentation including bonds, invoices, transparency documentation, etc.
• Create electronic client files and update filing documentation as required.
• Maintain proper records for reporting and audit purposes.
• Ensure all documents are current and correct.
• Maintain an electronic file system for scanned bonds & email documentation.
• Prepare correspondence/reports/other documents as needed with guidance from the client team.
• Accounting Reconciliation and clearance of Finance Requests.
• Comply with the company Professional Standards to ensure quality service to all clients.
• Spreadsheets, Word documents and database management (NPT).
• Identify and resolve problems.
• Other duties as required.
• Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience (preferably with an insurance, financial services or professional services company).
• Good computer skills with proficiency in email, outlook and MS Suite, as well as a working knowledge of presentation software.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Results oriented with a strong client service focus.