Job Summary :
Responsible for the general accounting functions of the organization to include preparing financial statements, gathering and analyzing data, and performing financial and statistical analysis. Reconciles complex general ledger accounts to ensure financial statements are accurate. Maintains an extensive knowledge of accounting principles and procedures and exhibits strong accounting skills.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintains general ledger accounting records, summarizes accounting data and puts into journal entry form.
- Reconciles and analyzes general ledger accounts.
- Prepares monthly financial statements.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating and entering transactions.
- Assist with tax audits and preparation of tax returns.
- Provides assistance and required documentation to external auditors.
- Participates in departmental quality assessment and continuous quality improvement activities as directed: through identification of quality improvement opportunities, goal setting, collection and evaluation of data, implementation of action plans or related applications.
- 4+ Years of Experience - Required
- Comfortable with Computer processing and Date Entry - Required
- Senior Level or Manager Level Experience - Required
- Health Care Experience - Highly Preferred