WWCC Customer Care Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Call Center Customer Care Representative
ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED (Favorable T-3, T-3R or NACLC Adjudication)
SHIFT: Tuesday-Saturday 12:00am-8:30am
The Call Center Customer Care Representative provides front-line operational support for the Call Center. Primary function is to assist Marines and their families in resolving issues and concerns. This is a full-time position located near Marine Corps Base Quantico, VA.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct interviews with every Marine and family member contacted by the Call Center
- Through the interview process, assess their current situation
- Provide information and resources to assist with needs as well as possible benefits and entitlements available
- Serve as a liaison between the Marine and the entity providing resource support to ensure positive contact is established and pertinent information is relayed to focus efforts and address the Marine’s needs
- Capture the essence of concerns and needs within the call center database.
- Conduct telephonic outreach to those Marines on the outreach list.
- Contributes to achievement of the Mission and Vision of our organization.
- Adapting to Change – Responds to change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives.
- Continuous Improvement – Acts to constantly improve the of customer satisfaction in both individual and teamwork processes.
- Client Centered Focus – Demonstrates concern for meeting or exceeding customer’s expectations/requirements in a manner that allows the client to guide rehabilitation process towards the achievement of their goal(s) and which provides satisfaction for the customer.
- Teamwork – Accomplishes tasks through working effectively with others and appreciating the value, contributions and commitment of every member.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Favorable T-3, T-3R or NACLC adjudication
- A high school diploma and a minimum of 1 year experience in call center operations or related field preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of a wide range of call center operational requirements relative to resource allocation and benefits delivery preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Marine Corps culture and/or Marine Corps experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational, time-management and communication skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the military and veteran community programs a plus Must be able to pass a federal background check
- This is a shift work position - WE ARE HIRING FOR TWO SHIFTS
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the President, MyAdvisor.
Physical Capabilities: Sitting, standing, walking and traveling to off sites; some carrying of computer equipment.
- High Level of Decision Making
- Respond to unpredictability
- High Level of Record Keeping
- Independent Judgment and Discretion
- Organize and Prioritize
- Manage Multiple Projects/Tasks
- Read, Comprehend and Follow Instructions/Work Orders
- Relate to Others
Work Environment: Typical Office and/or Call Center (Professional) setting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not exhaustive but is representative of the current job. The knowledge, skills and/or abilities listed are typically required to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to satisfactorily perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to Three Wire Systems / MyAdvisor office locations only. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example: emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, or technical development).
Three Wire Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Job Type: Full-time
Three Wire Systems
BusinessView all jobs at Three Wire Systems
Get fresh Customer Care Center jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.